ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whiteline suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
  subaru /clio 182 trophy
hi guys rear anti roll bars for sale whiteline adjustable ,all bkts supplied new / part no brr 10 £97.51 + vat /front spring kit p/n 73251 £59.13 +VAT/ rear spring kit £59.13 +vat all discounted new parts if interested contact me at maryparis@tiscali.co.uk regards geo

subaru /clio 182 trophy
I'd certainly be interested in the ARB. You part of a company?
NO i am not a part of a company just a guy with contacts ,and i dont make money from selling parts i just give members of clubs a chance to save money, you guys and subaru members. just got the new front lower adjustable bar it tightens up the front end /going to fit it tonight on my trophy if you want any info on whiteline just get in contact regards geo

Hi cusco kid,

As mentioned above (thank you edde), you need to be a member to advertise on the site.

As such I'm going to lock this post now and may well remove it later, but if you wish to join then we would welcome you and your input onboard as you seem to be offering a service that may be of use to our members :)

Thanks,
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.