ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who can draw the best clio?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
http://artpad.art.com/?ipcovrfjjlg

thats my attempt at my cliosport, obviously its rubbish, was great fun doing it though.

be good if somebody could get it closer to reality than mine (anything other than mine is probably closer to reality though!)

lets see what you can do!

Arctic Blue Clio 182
lol yea was bored for about 20mins. can draw much better in real life. Have a big paintin of a clio about here sumwhere. will try get a pic if i can find it

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
i did a perfect valver pic on a random bit of paper at work, ( which i lost, doh! ) it was spot on!

i just spent faaaaaaaaaaaar too long doing this, and it still sucks!!

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
and i just realised why i cant draw with a mouse!
i use the mouse with my right hand, but im left handed!

Mini Cooper S sport
Clio_Styling said:
lol yea was bored for about 20mins. can draw much better in real life. Have a big paintin of a clio about here sumwhere. will try get a pic if i can find it

That's pretty damn good, it's really difficult to draw on a computer I think, I'm hopeless and I did A level art!

Very impressed :approve:

I don't know about anyone else but I think it's curiously fascinating watching the little paintbrush filling it all in..:eek:

LMAO at this thread. Where's Donna when you need her. I can draw fine with pens and pencils but with a mouse anything i attempt will look like a 3year old with special needs has drawn.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Scott-16v! said:
whats that meant to be under the logo? seriously i'm not takin the pee

Meant to be the back of a 182 LOL but it looks more like a hole puncher

Beetle
^^LOL! i though it was a people carrier or summat side on:clown:, you forgot the back tyres