ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who gives CS discount apart from Serios performance?

Car  Jap Shed
Their mob has been off all day.
What other cleaning companys are there that people use on here?

Cheers.
 
they are off til next week mate. placed an order today hoping to have it tomo, as usually next day. alex emailed to say they aint gonna be there.

gutted :(
 
I've got a turtle one, cost about £7, had it about a year and still gives perfect removal!
 
Wouldnt use one personally anymore. Had the Subaru Detailed and was asked did I use one only they scratch your car. I have Turtle one.

SubaruImprezaSTi34.webp


SubaruImprezaSTi25.webp


SubaruImprezaSTi26.webp


SubaruImprezaSTi27.webp


SubaruImprezaSTi28.webp


SubaruImprezaSTi29.webp


SubaruImprezaSTi9-2.webp


SubaruImprezaSTi18.webp


This is done one month after Detail by myself, I just go for a drive to get excess water off then use a Meguiars cloth to take the rest of water off and then polish with NXT.
100_1337.webp


100_1334.webp


100_1330.webp


This is actually a Jet Stream not a scratch.
100_1329.webp


This is a reflection of The Moon in my bonnet.
100_1327.webp
 
Back
Top