ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who has a megan RS

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

my mate is gettin one (present atm) and he wants to know wot they r like b4 he tests one.

cupdriver.. they are brand new on buymynewcar.co.uk for £15695 or summat check it out !! not the 20K that they were reviewed as and still got a great review.

spend £500 get it chipped and see 250+ bhp and given a comparison of the astra GSI with slightly less horsepower chipped will probably reach 160mph.

Beat that !

i bought one two weeks ago and pick it up on the 13th july. it was going to be a demonstrater car but was lucky enough to go to the show room wen it was deliverd to them, asked if i could test drive it and they said yes. also had about 25 mins drive of the car, wen i got back asked how much it was and this was the best bit. cos it had bin registerd already to that dealership and had bin driven by the public the car was no longer new (only had 27 miles on the clock) . should have bin £21500 cos it got climet control xenon lights and sat nav. i got it for £17500 hence i bought it.

Quote: Originally posted by cliotuRS on 30 June 2004

cupdriver.. they are brand new on buymynewcar.co.uk for £15695 or summat check it out !! not the 20K that they were reviewed as and still got a great review.

spend £500 get it chipped and see 250+ bhp and given a comparison of the astra GSI with slightly less horsepower chipped will probably reach 160mph.

Beat that !
Easy take it around a corner!;)

Leon TDI

Guy at work has one in Blue. This was the first one ive seen in the flesh. First thing that struck me was how huge the tyres looked compared to my 182.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

I drove one of the first ones in the UK... was ok, but only a couple of days old & b*gger all miles on the clock, so still very tight and couldnt get a true impression. Was quick though, but not quick-quick.

Actually had one come past me on the way home tonight, first time Ive seen one on the road (that I wasnt driving) and followed it, he sped up a little and I wanted him to go for it, but he didnt and turned off after a couple of miles... :(

But, if hes local Ill see him again! ;)

Do you guys really like the shape of the new Megane???? I put in the same looks field as a Fiat Multipla and Smart car..... FREAKY ;)

Powerfull but hate with a passion the look of its rear end.....

I would keep the 182 and spend money on modding the engine myself (if I had a 182 of course...lol)

Simon.

alot of people said the same about the present shape clio which i think came out 98 or 99 .and will prob say the same if they bring that newer shape out around 2005.
but you do get used to it after a while plus the 2.0t lump makes up for it.

My Inferno one is on order and is due the middle of September.

Im never one to wish time away but it really cant come fast enough!! I test drove it last Friday and was very impressed. Basically a big Clio with a massive amount of torque!

I thought the 172 was quick quick....but Jesus it it fast!!

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by andy04 on 30 June 2004

odessey blue. thats the colour i went for cos thats the only colour they had, pre reged that is.
i thought the bright blue was the same as the 182, artic blue?

your almost right dave, its arctic blue! ;) looks amazing in the flesh! gota be the 2nd best colour for a 182, behind yellow, obviously!

then i take odessy is the dark blue .my bad, it must be artic blue but im sure he told me it was odessy blue. but never mind it is light blue tho.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDan on 01 July 2004

your almost right dave, its arctic blue! ;) looks amazing in the flesh! gota be the 2nd best colour for a 182, behind yellow, obviously!
this is a bit of a debate though, because half the renault literature calls it artic blue and others call it arctic blue, all the literature the 182 called it artic and a lot of peoples car documents also say artic when they got their orders, but then some said arctic, i never know which one to use, but i have stuck with artic as it is quicker to type, probably something to do with the french conversion.

yeh m8 was only joking, i never kno which it is! it just said on the renaultsport site i looked at 2 check the colour that it was arctic blue! think sum1 said that its called actic blue on the forms etc to shorten it! which is stupid really, its only 1 letter!

Rs197r27

I have one picked it up three weeks ago its Artic Blue with Auto Climate control and its great.

Richard

Rs197r27

Andy

I havent really hammered it yet but it seams like reaultsport have managed to dial most of it out.

Richard

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 02 July 2004
i have 3 Meggy RS engines, one of which is going in my car!!!!!

wiked! thats gona be a beaat! :D