ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHO HAS THE SMARTEST MK2 ON CS THREAD

One with a few more

Lol, loads of them look the same! I like mine a little bit different. Not boy racered - but different

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by phoenixy on 01 August 2005
gt_gaz your cup is mint love the anthracite turinisawesome

*cough*whodidthem???*cough

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 02 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by phoenixy on 01 August 2005

gt_gaz your cup is mint love the anthracite turinis

awesome

*cough*whodidthem???*cough
nasty cough that, get some cough sweets;)

seriously, they are mint, not a mark on em yet.......

touching LOTS of wood!

Golf R/Leon FR

mike how did you get the top part of the inlet manifold polished?

ive done most of mine but cant get in around the lettering

172, Tiguan

TBH there are 4 or 5 i cant choose between, in particular the cup on the anthracite Turinis looks great as does Days car.

A well built VW

172 - Clarkies , cli0172, Gaz2130 , Eskibeast for looks and Yoz,s for the one id most like to sit in the passneger seat round a track

others Has is tops the full package followed close by connor

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

I think every car mentioned has there own special thing about them TBH

We can sit here for day on end comparing, but its what weve done individually to our cars that goes i think.

You may have somethign different or copied and as long as it works for your car WELL DONE :D

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Has on 04 August 2005

I think every car mentioned has there own special thing about them TBH

We can sit here for day on end comparing, but its what weve done individually to our cars that goes i think.

You may have somethign different or copied and as long as it works for your car WELL DONE :D

Agreed mate!

Mine was unique at one point......but now everyone is doing the dark mk2 172 rims......at least i can say i was the 1st....

Al/

The one you showed daveclio, whos is that? I like it, are those speedline alloys im thinking of getting those ones.

Does anyone on here have the official clio bodykit from renault? If so any pics?