ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who likes my new car

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

SLRs are 313k though.

never seen one on the road. They sound like a spitfire though:devilish:(the plane not the car)

--chris

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

i live in guildford near woking where they make them in the factory there. and they are amazing. id still much rather lok at an ferrari enzo tho

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 18 June 2005
over 120k.and their all SOLD.--chris

theres onefor sale in london... brand new...

LY 200

I wouldnt say its worth the price tag at all!!!

You could buy 2 Lambo Gallardos for that..........I know which id prefer!!!

Not the the merc thats for sure!!!

Limited to a production run of only 100 units, this two-door masterpiece combines an AMG 5.5-litre V8 supercharged engine developing 428 kW/582 hp, a newly developed chassis, optionally available sports tyres and aerodynamics optimised in the wind tunnel to deliver a truly exceptional high-performance experience. The AMG thoroughbred accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.9 seconds, and on to an electronically governed maximum speed of 320 km/h.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

so yes they can then. not that i matters as im not goin to buy one as they are too much money