ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who says you can't have a clean car in December...

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
It won't last long but it killed a few hours...

11605970124_0f34a92323_c.jpg

Renault Clio-5 by Dan Jenks, on Flickr

11605848593_ee5e0df170_c.jpg

Renault Clio-7 by Dan Jenks, on Flickr

11606349416_f020136538_c.jpg

Renault Clio-14 by Dan Jenks, on Flickr

11606374916_582b52a3a6_c.jpg

Renault Clio-8 by Dan Jenks, on Flickr

11605830163_af2c3efd54_c.jpg

Renault Clio-12 by Dan Jenks, on Flickr

DB.

BMW 440i
Looking nice and fresh mate, I cleaned mine as well today, so easy to get lazy and keep it filthy in December, just a matter of how long it will stay fresh though now lol!

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
just a matter of how long it will stay fresh though now lol!

Exactly! You should have seen me dodging all of the puddles when I was going out to get these shots. I've got to go out again later, I'm expecting it to return filthy

Cleaning a car? In December? U mad, bro?

looks awesome, nice camera too

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...sse-Spirit&p=10020650&viewfull=1#post10020650

I think I am yes!

Thanks and and yours is still looking awesome too! - that colour! :hail:

Clio 197
looking clean ! I had exactly the same thought when i cleaned my 182 yesterday, as soon as i took it outside it got filthy , but it was worth it :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thanks and and yours is still looking awesome too! - that colour! :hail:

Cheers, dont think I was showing off though, was just pointing out I'm as daft as you for cleaning a car in this weather :eek:

Do the back doors on the door open sign (on Renault clio 8) stay open all the time? Or are they only open when the front doors are open?

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers, dont think I was showing off though, was just pointing out I'm as daft as you for cleaning a car in this weather :eek:

Do the back doors on the door open sign (on Renault clio 8) stay open all the time? Or are they only open when the front doors are open?

Haha, no worries I know what you mean :p

It's a fail on Renaults part I think - three door car with a five door image lol. The whole thing lights up when any door is open, once closed all the lights go off. is it the same on yours?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Haha, no worries I know what you mean :p

It's a fail on Renaults part I think - three door car with a five door image lol. The whole thing lights up when any door is open, once closed all the lights go off. is it the same on yours?

mine only shows two doors, there was a 197 replica that had the 4 door screen so everyone thought it was made from a 5 door lol.

I've also heard that around the time of the japanese tsunami, renault were checking any bit on any car, so that could explain the display, and that some Clio's have Megane alarms and vice versa. Could be true, could be bullshit

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
mine only shows two doors, there was a 197 replica that had the 4 door screen so everyone thought it was made from a 5 door lol.

I've also heard that around the time of the japanese tsunami, renault were checking any bit on any car, so that could explain the display, and that some Clio's have Megane alarms and vice versa. Could be true, could be bullshit

Ahh that's weird!

I didn't know that, could be true knowing Renault haha

DB.

BMW 440i
Exactly! You should have seen me dodging all of the puddles when I was going out to get these shots. I've got to go out again later, I'm expecting it to return filthy

I was going to pop to the shops today, thought I'd rather leave the car in the garage nice and clean instead! :eek:

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Good effort!

I cleaned mine yesterday too....then today I went and did 150 miles around the lakes and it looks worse than it did before I cleaned it :(