ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's Clio 16v is this?

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Posted on Barryboys

Only that the thread starter, clearly knowing nothing about cars, slates it only to be put in his place.

Anybody's off here?

Last edited:
  Mk1 16v
yup off here. used to be bubbles iirc. cant remember whos it is now :s

Very sweet motor. those guys over there on barryboys get worse.

mk1 phase 3
lovely valver that is, love the black williams wheels. had a look round it in stoke, stripped out and buckets iirc. lovely. :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
riche said:
yup off here. used to be bubbles iirc. cant remember whos it is now :s

Very sweet motor. those guys over there on barryboys get worse.

Yep, thats my old baby... love her to bits. Now owned by waitey

KTEC K5 exhaust.. nothing mad, had a great sound :)

Last edited:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Dunno why they kept saying about the ariel.. thats the standard ph2 one.

Just tried to register to send the guy a PM, but it said "Sorry, but this e-mail address has been banned." odd.. never tried to sign up before.

Last edited:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
She's mine! And well the exhaust is abit ott now after having all the silencers and baffles removed but het!

J

jamesy

you do get some b****cks posted on that site i find jelousy is elaborate enough to describe the site and its users

535d / t5 caravelle
first off whats that site? is it for car enthusiasts of any make? never heard of it before? suppose i'd better have a proper look

and secondly..............what a tit!

car looks awesome mate!

Megane Mk4
lol ... theres that good 'ol saying
'Theres one born every minute' ....
Me guessing that still applies? lol

Feck it .... I'm going to register and scour here for some scummy clio pics!! ;) :D

edit :- hahahaha ... I like the Shed of the week on the front page ....

Can we have one on our front page mods/admin plz plz plz?!?!?!? :D
:rofl:

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Haha, class! bet he peels like a right knob now. Jealous small pricked t**t springs to mind.

Is that an angelworks sticker on bonnet? shame he dosent know what they do :)

Beetle
lol some retarded tw*ts on there, really should research about a car before spouting sh*t and making yourself look a fool. hmm yeah looks like a 1.1? aftermarket bonnet? some rsi's came with these bonnets as standard? lol:clown: :quiet:

Disastra Coupe
Haha. Good old Barry Boy's again. They like to slate alot of car's from my area alot. Basically all they do is find picture's of modified car's (or virtually standard in this case lol) and just slate them for whatever they can. Here in Mansfield we have a very large modified car scene and a club called Maxxd... if anyone's heard of it? They quite often post Mansfield car's and just rip them. It's ok though because we just laugh along with them.

Clio Sport 172
the boy who posted it was probably 12 with a 24 hour hard on, what a tit. i love that car :D

Coupe f7r, miss the clio
they havn't got a clue have they!!!
some of the sheds of the week on there arn't that bad and are just wip's that one day will probs be nice little cars

ex Clio 172 owner :(
^^ You having a laugh?

You saying that's a nice Clio? Or that it could be if you took every single mod back off?

Megane Mk4
... and the chrome DTM mirrors ... and the muc-tub black front wheel arches.. and ESPECIALLY
"award for the owner being a wanker too"
cut and pasted

:rasp:

Clio valver
Bubbles said:
Dunno why they kept saying about the ariel.. thats the standard ph2 one.

Just tried to register to send the guy a PM, but it said "Sorry, but this e-mail address has been banned." odd.. never tried to sign up before.

Says on the front page:
Registration Information: Please note that most web based e-mail addresses are banned from registration. Please use a proper pop3 e-mail address such as the one provided by your ISP. We receive e-mails asking about this EVERY day - why doesn't anyone read what I type?

Anyways lovely valver that.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
the clio victim posted, the pic they used was one of his progress pics and the worst looking, if you look at his site there is plenty of pics after that in its finished state.

sums barryboys up tbh.