ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos from Wiltshire

Im in South Cerney, Gloucestershire.

Got a 1.4 Si though. Cant afford 172 what with house prices, kids, DRZ400, the Mrs car.

Its a hard life!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

im not far from wiltshire, im in gloucestershire near bourton on the water, however loony and fatherted as well as a few others are from swindon so there are a few people close to u

I live in Salisbury :)

Theres a member in Warminster, Loony, Snufty and Brazo are in Swindon and Downsouthclio is in Devizes.

Cool, well im from Melksham, so its good to know there are a few people around me. a meet some time would be good.

i was following your car about a fortnight ago round the one way system past the back of edwards, you have the modded VW badges on the back dont you ? never realised you were on the site.

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 20 December 2004

i was following your car about a fortnight ago round the one way system past the back of edwards, you have the modded VW badges on the back dont you ? never realised you were on the site.
Following whos car?

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 19 December 2004

im in swindon theres a fair few of us here and surrounding areas, ill be sorting a meet in the new year.
*cough* alocohol related? *cough*

;)

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 20 December 2004
yes bambam there will be an alcohol fuelled night of fun in feb.

thats what i like to hear, and shock horror, i shall not be wearing my beer goggles this time round

tbh ive not taken any of it yet, only had the 182 a couple of weeks and its been either dark or filthy whenever ive had the opportunity, lol

Its still standard apart from the audio at the moment so looks like any other cup packd arctic blue 182 (not for long tho :devilish:)

Im in Swindon with a modded cup & now a Mk1 V6, would definately be up for a meet when ever, but which do i bring??? choices choices!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 21 December 2004

tbh ive not taken any of it yet, only had the 182 a couple of weeks and its been either dark or filthy whenever ive had the opportunity, lol

Its still standard apart from the audio at the moment so looks like any other cup packd arctic blue 182 (not for long tho :devilish:)
Cant wait for the side skirts, monster ski style spoiler and bad boy front end............;)

Quote: Originally posted by JAY BUNDHOO on 22 December 2004

Im in Swindon with a modded cup & now a Mk1 V6, would definately be up for a meet when ever, but which do i bring??? choices choices!!!!
Welcome Jay Ill keep my eye out for your cars, oh and bring the one that handles;)

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 22 December 2004
Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 21 December 2004<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">tbh ive not taken any of it yet, only had the 182 a couple of weeks and its been either dark or filthy whenever ive had the opportunity, lol<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Its still standard apart from the audio at the moment so looks like any other cup packd arctic blue 182 (not for long tho :devilish:)[/QUOTE]Cant wait for the side skirts, monster ski style spoiler and bad boy front end............;)

cheeky bodging b*****d, hows the tube of no more nails ?

Its doing fine thanks, better than the crappy clio build quality from the factory, any news on that wire map?