ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos got the lowest clio on here then?

My bicycle!!
post up pics of your lowered clios!!

well heres a pic of my old clio

and next to a standard clio

224952153a6594253934l.jpg

Suzuki Ignis
Not me:( are you break your clio? If you are what bits have you got?

^Foxy, what do i win!?

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
^^^nope srry, couldn't be bothered it was too uber low, I couldn't even get out of my garage, so it was like that for about an hour, then i had enough of trying to get out of my carhole, so i dug a hole so that my jack fitted under there and raised it 40mm on the front.

^^^ well done. . . 'lowest thing iv seen' ;). . .we all know foxys is the lowest. . .guess thats his question answerd. . .:)

Lionel Richie
i debate that, foxy's is on 16's which is cheating, we should both meet up on 15's, then he can bow to my superiority!

*throws down gauntlet (for the uneducated thats ye old english way of sending a challenge, throwing ones glove of the floor)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If only you'd seen the state of the underside of the old 1.4 and that wasn't even low, the country roads and Edinburgh took its toll. Been to Brummie was fine!

Get it lower my dear Fred