ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos had their recall letter.....

you may know it, clio?
im halfway from buying my car mk2 1.2...

hes proberly thrown it in the bin, anything important or just a bunch of rubish?

Clio 182 04 reg
Got mine about 2 days ago. It got sorted though about 2 weeks ago when it went in for some "SO CALLED REPAIRS".

:approve: Cliohal:approve:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I have had two letters! Havent been down to garage,i just make sure i lube the catch once a month or so with silicone lube n plenty of oil! It does put me off going over 70 down the bypass tho!

J

JACKO CUP 172!

booked mine in on monday. they are sorting it when they do the mot.

Clio 197
Got mine for my old car that I sold in about November last year, Renault being there useful selves again

Not got a car
mine was booked in fri just gone, was booked in for 2pm and i new it was going to take 5 mins so i waited.

3pm come still not done, 4pm come still not done so i told them to shove it up the arse, what a joke.

So i got home went to the shed and spayed some grease in there my self.

tbh, its just maintenance. its something you should do come MOT time or your garage should do come MOT time. nothing wrong with the locks, just people who think cars maintain themselves.

what a load of nonsense, who's going to check a bonnet to make sure the catch has a manufacture defect? If it opens and closes in normal situations then it shouldn't be of any concern. This is the sort of thing you hear about 30 year old cars, not one that's about 7 years old... it's just typical of s**t French build quality and lack of attention to detail, it's the same in everything they do, hence tuners on here are having a field day with inlet matching.

This is the sort of thing you hear about 30 year old cars, not one that's about 7 years old... it's just typical of s**t French build quality and lack of attention to detail, it's the same in everything they do, hence tuners on here are having a field day with inlet matching.

I know of enough" osh" cars which have the same problems which need checking loads of them more important than this and happen more regularly.

Mistakes happen its the way of life.

Inlet matching who should Renault have made them all perfect would have put the cost up for what reason?