ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whos is this chavved up mk1 clio???

see people, why throw £6k at venom to make the car look crap, when you can do it on a £75 budget ;)

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
rofl that is cool1 I wanna part ex my 182 for that. :D
"walks in to garage, see's it parked on the court.... OMG! I want!!!"

Mini Cooper S sport
The spoiler will come in handy in the summer when they need a picnic table.

I'm sure that car's already had a slating on Barryboys.

Megane Mk4
Me thinks he might be making up for losses in size for something else ...

Either that or he watched too much A-Team when he was younger!! :rofl:

Oh i bet he used a truck load of Isopon and self tappers with that load of cack. I really hope it falls off or better still he gets it caught on a bollard somewhere and in full view of the public. :))

ph2 172
It could be worse, it could have Lexus lights.........................Oh but hang on a minute it has, so yeh it is a shitter and in the top league aswell

Loobie_lou said:
ur the sado for thinkin he/shes talkin about u dont let ur head get 2 big u might not fit in ur chav mabeel:clown:

shows how thick you are dont it!!! How many other people on here have spent 6k at Venom? Read it before you open your gob

CDMullins said:
shows how thick you are dont it!!! How many other people on here have spent 6k at Venom? Read it before you open your gob
I doubt very much anyone will after the saga of your car. :rolleyes:

christ - sense of humour and take things with a pinch of salt?

as for the personal attacks, grow up, i've overlooked the insult you threw at me, and have no desire to respond to childish name calling, i suggest you learn how to do the same

Bryan said:
christ - sense of humour and take things with a pinch of salt?

as for the personal attacks, grow up, i've overlooked the insult you threw at me, and have no desire to respond to childish name calling, i suggest you learn how to do the same

Why dont you give me a break Bryan. every time i make a post u add something sarcastic or negative. My car had nothing to do with this thread and yet it got brought into it by you.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i think it looks terribly...i hope he wises up soon before he joins a car forum and makes a fool of himself.