ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's on their 3rd C902?

Gem

Racing Blue 182
This is driving me mad now. I don't know why I've been stupid enough to put up with it but I'm now on my 3rd handset.

The firmware is just crap. I've tried blagging my way to a completly different handset but no luck so far, my blagging skills are'nt good enough.

Anyone else has problems, I'm expecting so as I really havent heard good things about it. :S

PH1 iceburg
I've had enough of my w890i everyday it freezes, little red light comes on and it wont turn on or off. Thats it for S.E for me now

Ever heard of SEUS? Sony Ericsson Update Service? New firmware, with less bugs. If you are lucky enough to have a branded handset you may be scuppered cos the networks take weeks and months to put new firmware out.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Really??? No I've never heard of that. Handset is unbranded. How do I go about updating it?

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Download the Sony Update software from the Sony website and follow the instructions (you'll need your USB cable that came with the phone)

200 Gordini
i would of had if i rang my insurance

f**king thing keeps freezing.. reeeeeeaaaallllllyyyyyyy annoying.

i keep going back to s.e even though everyone one i have has to be replaced, and i've had them since the one with the plug in camera lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Funny, you'd if think i go to the trouble of creating sonyericsson help threads and sticking them people would use them.

Hi.