ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's the best for Remapping?

Clio 172 cup mk2
I want to take my car to a reputable rolling road place to have it re-mapped. Im not after a pre-programmed upgrade or chip as i would prefer to spend the extra for my ecu to be fine tuned to suit my mods.

Who do you guys recommend. Im based in Shropshrie but don't mind travelling cause it would be worth it

Thanks

Mark

Clio 172 cup mk2
that's not remapping an ecu, thats having it chipped. I want my car set up to suit my modifications whilst engine is running on rolling road by skilled mechanic/engineer playing with fuelling and timing and whatever else he may do to get the most out of the engine

172 Cup (track) FS
is your car turbo'd ? we've been here before, but can't see the point when you've got a 2.0 N/A engine.

the service from rstuning was superb and the ecu exchange worked a treat, even with different cats/cat-back manufacturers on a car that Paul hadn't seen.

VX220 Turbo
most rolling road maps on a stock ecu will just be a default grop n style map with very very slight tweaks nothing that you will probably notice.

unless you have a fully mapable add on ecu you wont be able to do a full map on a car.

oh and most rolling roads charge anything up to 250 an hour to live map a car

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
We can live map the stock ECU if requested. Many people don't want to spend the extra money for that service so most of our work is done via dignostic port upload with our own base maps.

Paul