ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whose car is/was this (Pistonheads Link)

soon: 172 Cup
aaaaa for some reason i thought he had a black/gold!!!! my bad,

Gorgeous example! good luck with the sale Ali :)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
before he had a 172 he had a black 1.2, very nice. But that was way before your time ;)

Honda Civic Type R
186 bhp. doesn't sound like a big increase in power for that much work. that is if that figure is the flywheel bhp. if it's 186 at the wheels that will be rapid

Honda Civic Type R
i've just watched the video that comes with the link. it's definitely at the flywheel. there's not much difference between it and the 182 really. lovely car though. still very quick. good vid too

Turbos.
I think it's more to do with other people bullshitting figures.

The 172 should have about 166bhp standard, so 20bhp is a pretty good gain.

Burgandy 174 sport t
cliobuyer said:
I think it's more to do with other people bullsh*tting figures.

The 172 should have about 166bhp standard, so 20bhp is a pretty good gain.

That pretty much sums it up, It will overtake a 182 not amazingly faster but it is. He could bull s**t people with a power point graph like some others and say its got 200 bhp but he didnt.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
With a 182 mani it would be close to 200!! The day i got 186bhp was Baking hot! So that didn't help things.

A guys flyin up to see it in 2wks time! :S Am i selling too cheap?!

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Ali said:
With a 182 mani it would be close to 200!! The day i got 186bhp was Baking hot! So that didn't help things.

A guys flyin up to see it in 2wks time! :S Am i selling too cheap?!

I did wonder actually.. You can always change your price. People always offer less anyway.