ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whose Clio is this?

GR7

Shiny red R32
Whose Clio is this?

OA0V9149-01.jpg
http://ddrsidecars.co.uk/Donny show 2007/slides/OA0V9149-01.jpg

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Ok its not for everyone, but it looks well put together. I have seen far worse!!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
it is well built. site is lambo-clio.com least it has wheels filling the arches were as most rep v6s dont ie silver 1 at donny this yr didnt have spacers

Civic Type -R FN2
i think that its a good attempt at fully modifying a clio. Probably the best ive seen... not got stupid flip / gliter paint or anything. Looks well made. Fair play to him

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
probably spent more than a new v6 on that.

MUPPET!

hows that cause the guy wanted it to look like 1. infact no different than most ppl making 172/182 reps bar lambo doors which most will hate.

R35 GTR
probably spent more than a new v6 on that.

MUPPET!

hows that cause the guy wanted it to look like 1. infact no different than most ppl making 172/182 reps bar lambo doors which most will hate.

I think someone who spends all that money getting a car to look like a V6, although a different colour with s**t doors, that have damaged the paint when they are closed is a muppet.

Plus if it is the lambo clio i have seen in person, its got a s**t snes fitted into the dash.

Yeah 300mm spacers :S

from the website...

I had a major problem with Shadow, we went to them to make the spacers for the wheels. I needed 2.5inch spacers for the front and 4inch for the rear so that the wheels would fill the arches.

:eek::eek::eek:

1.8 8v RSi
I love it...would change the doors bk to normal or suicide style with a different colour...but other then that its fine

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
Yeah its the one with the SNES install.
Seen it in the flesh at USC 2006. Well put together, i think it looks w**k though

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
i quite like it! best v6 rep ive seen, n am likin th color 2! depends wat ur in2 thou i guess...good on him i fink

Trophy #473
saw a blue lambod, widearched one in the meguires tent, CONCOURS!!!the cars door shuts were filthy and there was a badge mark on the boot covered by another badge and the rear spacers didnt look safe at all. wheel bearings said what mate!!?

to be fair the orange one was very well finished, paint was good.

R35 GTR
Any of the haters noticed that the grammar of all the supporters of this putrid bile throwback, is s**t. Wot ya fink,innit?

R35 GTR
Any of the haters noticed that the grammar of all the supporters of this putrid bile throwback, is s**t. Wot ya fink,innit?

in other words only the chavs like it lol :clown:

ps.. ive seen a lot worse thou, its not too bad...

yeh, not too bad....could have spent the money in far worse ways. For example, removing ones testicle through ones nostril would be slightly more upsetting than this.

R35 GTR
It's my mission in life to stop people from having lambo clios.

For starters, the doors will kill you. Roll it and your stuck.

I also like chav fishing.:)

BG182®
in other words only the chavs like it lol :clown:

ps.. ive seen a lot worse thou, its not too bad...

yeh, not too bad....could have spent the money in far worse ways. For example, removing ones testicle through ones nostril would be slightly more upsetting than this.

lol very true, a waste of money but there's lot worse out there. Dont get me wrong tho, i would still put this in the category of horse s**t thou :D

An orange one
heres mine at donny :):) the orange one wasnt too bad..though still not even close to a real one..

that silver one had me in stitches lol!

DSC03889.gif

RenaultSport 172.
saw that at donny. its not a real v6, its a repp. its got back seats ;)...

tbh, i was looking at it, and its very clean, some top notch work has gone into it. there was another clio v6 on that stand too, aswell as a trophy and 2xcups...some very nice cars on that stand!

RenaultSport 172.
this is the silver repp. i got a picture of it as i found it hilarious. it was real badd!

ahahahahahahha

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00531.jpg