ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why do I go through driveshafts like hot dinners!!

Mental 172 Cup
Its beginning to annoy me now! I have a 2005 Clio 182 and its lowered between 40-70mm on coilovers! and since ive owned the car ive fitted 2 driveshafts to it and now the N/S driveshaft which was purchased new from renault is knocking!

I very rarely give it beans and just cruise about but obviously like everyone I have a bit of fun now and again! Why does no one else seem to get any trouble when lowering their cars??

Is there any explanation to this??

Thanks

Luke

Golf GTD Mk7
the lowering might be affecting them yes. I presume they have been put on correctly? no tears in the CV joint etc?

Mental 172 Cup
the lowering might be affecting them yes. I presume they have been put on correctly? no tears in the CV joint etc?

Yes I can imagine it will! but not that much! has all been fitted correctly and the cv joints and boots are okay!!