ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why Do People Do It

Mini Cooper S sport
The back just makes me think of...

cyberman.jpg

RS Megane DCi 175
As bad as it is, it's by no means the worst modded clio I've seen, not even close.

Mk1 16v
Cliosport = The New Barryboys.

Really getting quite bad, seeing these posts all the time now!

**awaits being slated** :eek:

Arctic Blue Clio 182
ive seen that clio upclose. Looks alrite from the front. At least the ideas were different

black/gold 182
we are all individuals in this crazy world of ours, all people are different whats good for the goose is not always good for the gander,but at the end of the day its there property and if they want to mod there cars then thats up to them we should not **** them off and say bad things just a simple like or dis-like would do !!!

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Needs a spoiler, smoothed door handles and locks, single wiper conversion, loose the sunroof and aerial if possible and get rid of that nasty sun visor.
Also if your going to have alloys like that which are nice by the way but you need big brakes.

1.4 16v dynamique
riche said:
Cliosport = The New Barryboys.

Really getting quite bad, seeing these posts all the time now!

**awaits being slated** :eek:

exactly what i was thinking

anyone got some more of the girl in the background she looks mucho fitto?

"Look how s**t this is" You seriously got nothing better to do????

BTW That car would look awesome if he would have run out of money! If the sides was smooth and the vent was taken out it
'd look hot!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Clio_Styling said:
ive seen that clio upclose. Looks alrite from the front. At least the ideas were different

Where in n.ireland is that based Sean ?
I'm guessing the bodykit was done in portadown - hard to miss the Jamesport windscreen :rolleyes:
Not to everyone's tastes but we are all different - that's what makes us unique :clown: