ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why do people..

Expert HDI & R53
insist on parking so close to me! :mad:

Image004-1.gif

Came back to my car to find some b**ch had parked this close to me!

Grr i hate parking in car parks :dapprove:

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
when people do that i know i can get in without hitting the other car.. but im always thinking the other driver isnt so careful. i always tend to look for dents when i get shitty parkers.

Hyundai i40
so glad i can use parents spaces in tescos now......but still have a scuff on my back bumper some how

LY 182 FF CUPPED

Image004-1.gif

your car does not actually look very straight according to the
stones so it might be your POOR parking encouraging the idiots.
I just take up 2 parking spaces and park as far as possible away.

LY V6 with Recaros
when people do that i know i can get in without hitting the other car.. but im always thinking the other driver isnt so careful. i always tend to look for dents when i get s**tty parkers.

Same here.

I tend to just park in spaces on the end with loads of room now. I hate it if a car parks really close as most people don't really care if their door hits it.

b/g 182, meg tourer
i try to park out of the way if i can help it now. its a shame people have a lack of respect for other peoples cars! i was sat in my car at the cinema once wating for a friend and a lady opened her door and bashed it into my car twice! i flew out of the car and told her to be more bl**dy carefull!

RB 182 Cup
When i'm at work its parked directly outside of work at the end of the bar, the whole building is made of glass, so while i'm working i can watch people getting out of their cars next to mine. I was gutted when cleaning my car yesterday to find a lovely chip out of my passenger door, probably put there by a lovely thoughtful woman with a people carrier and far too many children:mad:

Expert HDI & R53

Image004-1.gif

Its not the sort of space that you can park straight in she did this to try and be funny :(

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
You think that's close?
[IMGo]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/MarkyDotCom/cs/Photo-0392.jpg[/IMGo]

:rasp:

:D can i play this womans corsa was touching my bumper an it wasnt like their wasnt enough room not to :( she did this repeatedly

Last edited:
i purposefully park miles away from anyone and everytime i return to my car i find someone parked right next to me.

sod off!! lol

park in a disabled spot for the win!! ;-)

Its not the sort of space that you can park straight in she did this to try and be funny :(

She's managed to park stright, maybe if you had manmaged to park properly you would have had space to get in, if people park on the piss like that, or right over the line i make a point of parking directly between the lines and straight.....fair play to her i say.....stop moaning

Silver 172 cup
I park miles away from anyone. Most of the time I am the first person in the car park at work. I park in an end space and right over one side of it so anyone who parks next to me is far enough away.
I have found in the past in tight parking situations that taking up two spaces makes people unhappy and deliberately damage your car.

I park miles away from anyone. Most of the time I am the first person in the car park at work. I park in an end space and right over one side of it so anyone who parks next to me is far enough away.
I have found in the past in tight parking situations that taking up two spaces makes people unhappy and deliberately damage your car.

Totally agree!.... or park with my passenger door inches from your driver's door to prove a point

133/225/CLS AMG

Exactly as I do mate. I may only be leaving a £600 runabout but I park either by a wall or end space as far over as possible. So that if someone does park next to me, they are much less likely to dent my car with their door.