ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why does my Ph1 not like upgraded bulbs?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I have noticed that my Ph1 wont accept LED bulbs.

Sidelights, reg plate lights, LED fogs etc. They just dont work at all.

Tried them wired direct to the battery and they shine nice and bright. Put them in the bulb holder on tje car.... nothing.

Anyone else had this issue?
 
Not sure if the leds would be the same. But when I put my hids in I had turn them round in the holder to reverse the polarity.
 
From what I've gathered on meganesport.net, you need canbus LEDs.
I may be wrong as I don't even know what it means, but that's what everyone over there says regarding LEDs.
Thats on the Megane though, should it be the same on the Clio?
 
Tried fitting them both ways rounds, still with no luck.

Anyone else??
 
Back
Top