ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why does this icon never goaway?

Renault clio dyamique
Ok this is on my 1.2 clio dynamique how come this icon on my dashboard never goes away its always been on since i've bought which was about a year ago here look
icon_0001-1.jpg

wat does it even mean lol i've never seen it in my manual book so is it just a fault code or something?

Last edited:
  Cupped 200
usually means that at least one of your doors isnt closed,

if they are, probably the contact at one of them is fooked.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Not sure why your complaining as that light gives your car an extra 5 (?) horsepower iirc.

Pug 205 gti
a connection between the door an sensor is most likely, open a door an push the button, see if it goes out, then try the other doors

Renault clio dyamique
do you think this icon could be caused by my boot because you can't actauly lock it because my key battery is dead and i have to unlock my doors manualy so in theory my boots always open and never locked. Also i can't actualy lock the boot manualy only with the battery in key.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
do you think this icon could be caused by my boot because you can't actauly lock it because my key battery is dead and i have to unlock my doors manualy so in theory my boots always open and never locked. Also i can't actualy lock the boot manualy only with the battery in key.

It's for the front doors, not the boot.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Check all the pin switches for doors bonnet and boot. If any are open slightly the light stays on. Thats what its there for.

MG ZR+ 105
my 1.2 ph1 was like that when i got it i think it was the boot so i fiddled with the button inside that the boot presses when closed and it worked.

but be careful because on mine the light inside the boot was always on which drains the battery and it got quite hot and melted the plastic cover abit

It doesn't mean it's open as in unlocked, it means it's open as in not shut.