ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why doesn’t the new Forum do this....

320d M Sport

1)Show your model of car?

2) Show whos online (buddy list seems to do err, nowt)?

3)Email you when someone replies?

4)Search facility hardly works at all now

Apart from that it looks better!

rant over-Paddy

Williams 2, STi N12

I agree on the car thing but I reckon that should be on the profile of the person. If you click on the Active Users bit at the bottom of the forums then it tells you whos on.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

1. Previously mentioned in numerous other postings, being worked on, just wait patiently...

2. It does.

3. As with the last forum, this is switched off, its a waste of processing power and bandwidth. If you want emails, use the mailing group!

4. What doesnt the search facility do then?

Jas, do ya want a DLT 30/40 gig backup unit ???.. I just got one... (Inc 2940 SCSI controller and a coupla tapes. (Hewlett Packard)

£300

Joe.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Hi Capn, luckily I dont host the website myself, and dont really need one, sounds cool tho!

Renault Laguna

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 19 September 2002

1)Show your model of car?

2) Show whos online (buddy list seems to do err, nowt)?

3)Email you when someone replies?

4)Search facility hardly works at all now

Apart from that it looks better!

rant over-Paddy

;)

yeah, I like the qoutes feature but I just noticed that the search is not working 100%

i just searched for the clio cup series topic to post new info on and the search facility worked just fine - what exactly is the problem?