ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why is this so cheap

Mazda RX8
All looks a bit dodgy to me car is advertised as a Cooper and the pic is of a Cooper S...they never made the Cooper in that colour its exclusive to the S...if they'd just missed the S out of the advert even a cat D Cooper S turbo would go for more than that...unless its worst than a cat D

MINI Cooper S
Clearly theres something wrong with it. No way in hell would anyone put that up for that price. Even dealers would offer loads more than that! Im pretty sure ive seen that car before on there or on PH so its probably not even that car in the pics. Sounds like a scam to me.

Clearly theres something wrong with it. No way in hell would anyone put that up for that price. Even dealers would offer loads more than that! Im pretty sure ive seen that car before on there or on PH so its probably not even that car in the pics. Sounds like a scam to me.

just what i was thinking, and i know i have seen that car advertised before..and not at that price!!