ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another v6 replica

Better than most but still s**t.

£8.5k - Mmhmm.

Also, are those exhausts legal? Stick out quite a bit.

172 cup TT
shame about the wheels but if they were pushed out slightly further then that would be the best rep ive seen yet.. looks good imo

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I cant get over how bad those wheels look and yes the exhausts look quite far out maaaan. :)

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
not bad just shorten pipes, sort out rear wheel and lights and its not too bad

have seen worse
have seen cheaper

Just noticed that it's only got normal plastic mirrors, they aren't color coded, not to mention the sunroof.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
From the small pics it looks good other than the wheels.

Larger pics and there we have the massive arch gaps, dynamique grille (wtf), no xenons which you'd think would be one of the cheaper items on the car.. Did I miss something other than the STUPID tail pipes ?

mk2 ph1
All reps seem to look ghey over the rear wheels. They just dont seem to sit right at all. Still, the rest looks very good but not worth the price to anyone but the owner.

3" front wheel spacers. That's going to do wonders for the steering geometry, wheel bearings & ball joints etc.

Where did my other post in here go? :(

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Certainly a good effort. Wheels are :dead: and i'd never touch one, but for what it is it's not bad.