ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why we like renaults and not Peugeot!

Renault Sport clio 1
Who would in there right mind go to Peugeot and see this and go this is the car for me!!!

http://www.netcarshow.com/peugeot/2006-206_sedan/

wallpaper_06.jpg

172beast

Renault did the same and I much prefer my 306 GTI-6 to my old mk1 172 :p

MKIII 138
the Velsatis is fukin class 2nd hand buy imo.

£38k new, now selling for 9k. safe as fook, 3.5v6 350z engine if ya want or a 3.0V6 DCI or 2.0T (cram that in a clio lol) loads of kit, space, refinement, individuality etc..

anyways i like em.

edit: oh and there built well too

Ad

MK2 FRS
meggerman said:
the Velsatis is fukin class 2nd hand buy imo.

£38k new, now selling for 9k. safe as fook, 3.5v6 350z engine if ya want or a 3.0V6 DCI or 2.0T (cram that in a clio lol) loads of kit, space, refinement, individuality etc..

anyways i like em.

edit: oh and there built well too
Have to agree as is the Avantime!!

A 306GTi better than a mark1 172, cant agree with that and I have driven both :D

Renault clio&laguna
I was about to ask You if You have renault thalia ( clio sedan ) in the UK, now i see that You don't ;)
Well, there are a lot of thalias in Poland, even more than clios. The car is cheaper than clio, it's based on the clio 2 ph1/2 though.

It's not a very beautiful car ;) But it can look interesting
Obraz%20014.jpg

edit: there are two names for this car -'symbol' and 'thalia'
The one in the picture has 'clio' emblemats but they're not original, they were taken from clio

Last edited:
  Megane Mk4
DziekanKRC said:

There is one thing about this picture I like ..
Side of the rear wheel is a beer can :)
Just goes to proove the owner probably has to be drunk to drive it!!

Ewwwwwwggghhhhh .. its awful with the boot..
looks too "I'll just get my golf clubs out" lol
:nono:

Renault clio&laguna
Well, he isn't drunk. The owner is actually very respected for making the car look like something close to nice. That is the best thalia You can find if to compare it to the other thalias I see in the streets every day. Personally I like his car very much altough thalia is still and will always be an odd car.
But certainly it's not that bad... The beer there is pretty good either ;)

But its true that despite the car's popularity in my country there are only few thalias in our clio club. We recognize thalia as a "variation" of clio but there are only 4 thalias in our clio club now. So the proportion is propably something close to 100 clios per 1 thalia.

Before the modifications the car looked like this:
13.jpg