ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why wont connects2 work?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone help with this....

connects2 plugged in to a Tuner list standard headunit. However, im only getting an option for Radio or CD Player. How do i get the connects2 ipod option?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Austin...if its plugged into the blue plug that is for the cd multichanger...so you need to press source again until it displays as the cd autochanger would.

Don't you have to go into the menu of the standard headunit and enable the "aux in?" Pretty sure I'm not entirely making that up.

***Assuming it's the same for update list***

1) Open the user manual for your car.
2) I would recommend skipping straight to page 19 "English. "
3) Read the contents: page 32 "Auxilary Source" sounds promising :) .
4) Read page.

Sarcasm aside, press & hold the "expert" button, press "next/skip" to scroll to "auxiliary input activation" and change it to yes. Then use the SRC (source) button to scroll through radio, CD, aux etc.

Last edited:

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
It turns out the connects2 is for non standard head units to make the stalk control work and nothing to do with an ipod aux!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The one I have in mine and the missus' s Clio is from CD Autochanger ( blue connection) to the connects2 box and then to a proper connection for the IPod (almost like the usb connection you get as standard with ipods)