ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why would you park this close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 Gcses and 2 A levels and you joined the Infantry! What kind of idiot are you or are you just trolling?

exactly , only a complete idiot would not have gone into officer training , having worked in an industry (telecoms) which is littered with ex military personnel and my wife being a defence contractor , the only people who act big or regurgitate war stories are uncle albert , or those who didn't make it ...... my direct supervisor at the time was one of the marines who took back the falklands , did we get any stories NO ,

Joe .....prime knob (from and audi and porsche driver who is entirely able to hold his own when confronted by a scary milkshake wielding t**t)

BG182ff,explod Focus
this. i often wish i had a shed to do this to people

It's something I love doing in my Focus whenever I see some crappy selfish parking, if they want to put another dent or scratch in it it's no biggy. I do make a point of taking a photo or two of the cars before I go shopping though just in case they is serious damage that would cost to fix.

When I'm in the Clio I always make a point of parking well away from the shop entrance in an area with no other vehicles.
So many times I've come back to find someone parked so close I can't even get to my drivers door never mind open it but either side there are half a dozen or more empty spaces.
If rage could be harnessed as a power source I would be like a nuclear power station when that happens.

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
If the car in the space to your right was right over on the line. Wouldn't it have made more sense to find another space??

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
It's something I love doing in my Focus whenever I see some crappy selfish parking, if they want to put another dent or scratch in it it's no biggy. I do make a point of taking a photo or two of the cars before I go shopping though just in case they is serious damage that would cost to fix.

When I'm in the Clio I always make a point of parking well away from the shop entrance in an area with no other vehicles.
So many times I've come back to find someone parked so close I can't even get to my drivers door never mind open it but either side there are half a dozen or more empty spaces.
If rage could be harnessed as a power source I would be like a nuclear power station when that happens.

Lol I park right out of the way too... The gf hates it :p

The asda near me has a double space ( i think they forgot to paint the line in) so that's my Clio space whenever I'm there lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I thought I recognised the style/username. This dude got banned from the twingo forum too.

Keep up that attitude poppet and I'll do the same.

Renaultsport Twingo
12 Gcses and 2 A levels and you joined the Infantry! What kind of idiot are you or are you just trolling?

Because i wanted to fight? Is that so bad a thing?
God some hating on here i heard cliosport was a bad place but tjought id give it a chance...

Renaultsport Twingo
exactly , only a complete idiot would not have gone into officer training , having worked in an industry (telecoms) which is littered with ex military personnel and my wife being a defence contractor , the only people who act big or regurgitate war stories are uncle albert , or those who didn't make it ...... my direct supervisor at the time was one of the marines who took back the falklands , did we get any stories NO ,

Joe .....prime knob (from and audi and porsche driver who is entirely able to hold his own when confronted by a scary milkshake wielding t**t)

Sorry i dont agree with that first bit. Im proud of what i did mate s**t bust.

Listerine & Poledo
Because i wanted to fight? Is that so bad a thing? ..

Not so much "bad", just rather uncivilised. Are you Northern?

I've worked with and had multiple family members in the military and non of them have quoted "I wanna fookin beats up, me!" as a reason for joining up.

Admittedly, they were, in the majority, RAF.

RS6 C7
Sorry i dont agree with that first bit. Im proud of what i did mate s**t bust.
I'm sure everyone on here would agree that you did a great thing fighting for your country. It takes alot of balls.

It doesn't however give you the excuse to act like a complete and utter tool.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
mcsoldier.jpg

Renaultsport Twingo
I'm sure everyone on here would agree that you did a great thing fighting for your country. It takes alot of balls.

It doesn't however give you the excuse to act like a complete and utter tool.

Have your boss blown up 100m from you. Have multiple near misses and you'd act a tool too :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
lol , the end verdict is the OP should of parked else where, and to avoid all this.... shouldnt off posted.

as for the HOT headed guy, pipe down abit would you please, making yourself look a complete an-utter prat trying to find a pointless fight for what...... bord'm.

close thread lol /

Listerine & Poledo
I find this rather accurate RE: Army

4:15 onward

Last edited by a moderator:
  53 Clio's & counting
Have your boss blown up 100m from you. Have multiple near misses and you'd act a tool too :)

Serious post, maybe seek some professional help?

If you have been through that experience (And not made it up) then it would be a horrific experience and it obviously shows you did not get over it, so go get some help - it will help you all all around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.