ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wi-Fi booster...

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I've had it! The internet has slowed to a snail's pace in my bedroom... I've been tethering from my iPhone's 4G connection which is great but I've got 17 days until it resets and only 2Gb left now.

So, I think it's time for me to invest in a Wi-Fi booster. I don't know anything about these, could anyone recommend a good one!?

Thanks.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I bought an airport extreme 5th Gen and i can sit outside in the car and get my wi-fi
I turned my super hub from vigrin into a solid state modem and then connected the airport at the other side of the room as i could only get wi-fi in my living room with the virgin super hub due to the style of house we live in (Soild concrete walls)

Best thing i have ever bought.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Never mind I tried another router which didn't work so phoned up EE and turns out there is a problem with my line on the 'BT exchange' side of things... should see a repair in 2-4 days. He was surprised my home phone was still working though!