ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wii Kids Games!

Family Bus
Having been gifted a Wii for xmas I'm wondering if anyone knows of games suitable for a 4/5yr old ?

Been looking in shops and online etc but nothing seems to have age guides so it's hard to know which one's she'll be able to do!

Fankya

Family Bus
Aye, I got the Black one, its loverly!

Yada yada yada!

Might be sh.it for you hardcore gaming g33ks but for me and my 4yr old it's poifeck thanks!

Wario Ware Smooth Moves is probably worth a go, it's basically just a load of mini-games. Some silly things like putting granny's teeth back in, driving a little car trying to avoid cows in the road. I liked it and I have the mental capacity of a four year old, so give it a go :)

A4 Avant & A3
mario kart my 2 year old is getting to grips with it now!... well driving in circles & wanting to see the cows on the moo moo meadows track! so your 4 year old you will do alright with that one.
Also Wii play has a load of small simple games that would probably be ok, like air hockey & a duck hunt type shooting game plus you get a controller (although probably not a black one)

how about samba de amigo (i think it's called) you use the controllers as maracas that quite funny (and probably a cheap game by now!... i got given it as a present)

Umm i'm out of ideas

Hyundai i40
Adam plays mariocart, mario vs sonic olympic games, wi sports, wii fit, wi play

hes also pretty good on lego star wars and wall-e on the xbos, i think u can get them both on the wii too

Family Bus
Lauren, Im aware of the disney games out at the moment etc....but they don't specify age groups and I don't want to get her games she gets excited about and then can't fathom! Thanks tho.

Cheers Sarah! She's good on the Wii Sports lol, but just want something else she can plod about on :)

Hyundai i40
Cheers Sarah! She's good on the Wii Sports lol, but just want something else she can plod about on :)

LOL, Adam kicks my ass on Wii Sports, its so funny!

Adam will quite happily sit playing wall-e or 'Legoland' for a while, in fact if i let him, he would play all day on it, even tho most of the time hes just pissing about on it, not really playing the game, just shooting the bad guys! lol

RIP Dan
oh its fun for 10 minutes then a propper console is the only answer or pc of course

Why are you in this thread?

You go an about "proper" consoles so much you should be renamed McBabbage.

Gem, when you get Mariokart, I'll show you how to play it properly;) Get the clogged one on it, and own him.

Barge
The Mario ones are usually all quite simple. The Galaxy one had me puzzled at the age of 21 (when I had my Wii). The Olympic games ones are mint, plus Mario Kart (need the steering wheels IMO).

Even Wii sports is 7+ I think, but if she can figure that then I'd say you're fine with most. (Most games have a massive number on them on the back somewhere for suitable ages.)