ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will a DEHP8400MP fit a Mk1

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Was looking at getting the above Head Unit. Its the Pioneer one with the dual face where one slides out. But Im concerned that its going to hit the surround.

Has anyone got this Head Unit in a MK1, or can anyone comment on whether you think itll fit or not.

cheers

Rick

Yes mate. I have this headunit in a 96 Clio RSi and NO, it doesnt catch at all. Go right ahead and fit one, they sound awesome! :D

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Nice one. I take it the 96 models still have the Head Unit mounted in that flip up compartment at the bottom of the dash?

Yeah the head unit is mounted under the flap in all models up until 98 when the Clio 2 was introduced.

I can get em for £350 from my local ice dealer but thats cos i worked for him from being 14yr old to being 17yr old for a fiver a day :S ah wel... I gained a lot of ICE knowlege from the job anyhow