ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will a regular Clio splitter fit a 182

clio 182 FF
Hi every1, I'm new to this site but apparently you lot know everything, so I'm just wondering will a regular Clio splitter I.e one off of a 1.4 dynamic fit onto my 182. I know there's loads of other splitters that will for like the fabia one but I can get a Clio 1.4 splitter from my mate and I reckon the "laguna" look will look pretty good.
Hope you can help, cheers

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Welcome to ClioSport, samuelred17 :)

I don't think a 1.4 clio splitter will fit myself. Someone will confirm.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Ph2 Flamer
i had a 1.4 and have a 172. From memory the 1.4 splitter has a different method for connecting and uses like little staple things rather than being screwed/rivited onto the bottom lip of the bumper so i'd say no. But if it's your mate then go have a look at it see if it looks like it would.

I've got a skoda one on mine, as Jesus says they look good and for under £20 you can't go wrong. Plus they have some flex to them so the don't get cracked or ripped off if you get too close to a curb

clio 182 FF
yeah i spotted to staple thingys on it 1.4 splitter but as my 182 ones gone, i couldnt see how it went on in the first place lol.
oh well, guess only way to find out is to try it on there, if not ill just have to cough up the £20 for a skoda one. aparently they look exactly the same as a renaulsport one anyway (Y)
ill try the 1.4 today, and let you know if it fits, but im guesin ill have to screw it one somehow.
cheers

clio 182 FF
thats coz laguna's are just plain mingin.
on a clio though . . . . . i havent seen one with it yet, that might be because they'll look s**t but im not so sure
has any1 got any pictures of one with a laguna splitter?