ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will it ever be finished??

Lionel Richie
hum, i now have a distraction
DSC00047.jpg

307 hdi (powered by derv)
i envy u so much but i wish u would sort the megclio out. will be interesting to see the work.

The v6 a new yozzasport project?

SLK 350
Throttle Bodied...i know these things, i 'eard it from a source ;)

Fred, send me a sticker dammit. I want one for my bonnet!

SLK 350
You're never in stock you hobo! I sent you an email last time demanding one...and it NEVER ARRIVED!!!1!!

Damn you!

Clio f7r Trackcar
You guys charge WAY too much if you can afford to buy a V6 for "development purposes"! LOL ;) :p

fair play though - looks lush!

stew_punk said:
You guys charge WAY too much if you can afford to buy a V6 for "development purposes"! LOL ;) :p

fair play though - looks lush!

It was freds on personal purchase.

I can tell you how many nights he had to stand on the corner.

Lionel Richie
handling - very good, the write ups its recieved in the past aren't accurate! these things have tons of grip, although you can't chuck it around as much as say a 172

performance - not the quickest thing in the world, but that can be sorted ;) the noise is awesome

head turning - i can't stop smiling! you can drive everywhere at 30mph and everyone stares at you! i was parked outside my local the other night with 3 R5 turbo 2's and the V6 (ferraris and lambo's normally park in these places, but it was renault night!) peoples faces were priceless!

H22A7 Accord Type R
bastardo!!!!!!!!!! (im not jealous!)

Does that mean the re-furb prices have gone up? lol lol. Good luck with it mate, its a cracker!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
glad to see you got this Fred.

i hope what you had in Yoz's garage is going on this.......?

Chris