ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will my car fail its mot?

Clio 1.2 Extreme.
basically ive got my mot today and i was curious would my car still pass with blue led sidelights? I've had them on since the start of the year they are nearly always on been seen by loads of police cars all the time!I'm asking because i thought ill change them back to normal for the test to find one of the old bulbs has broken! so would it be better to have the blue led ones in for its mot or one working and one broken sidelight?!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
A broken light will fail iirc, and I would have thought a blue one would as well.

Just get another normal bulb and keep them in, blue looks crap anyway.

I guess it depends how blue they are. My old Clio passed its mot with blueish side lights. It's at the tester's discretion so you never know.

Better to be safe and swap them over though.

Yes it will fail, neither of mine worked for my MOT (standard ones), so they just popped a couple in for me for free so it would pass.