ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will these fit my 182

clio i think
Looking to buy some bilstein coilovers but the seller has lost the rear adjusters
He has a set from another set of coilovers but they have seized
Will these fit
4d1a765823925838ecc811896852cd07.jpg

Also noticed that the bilstein doesn’t go that low at the rear, is this all down to the adjusters or the springs and shocks
Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

182 Turbo
Looking to buy some bilstein coilovers but the seller has lost the rear adjusters
He has a set from another set of coilovers but they have seized
Will these fit
4d1a765823925838ecc811896852cd07.jpg

Also noticed that the bilstein doesn’t go that low at the rear, is this all down to the adjusters or the springs and shocks
Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i dont know if they will fit, best bet is to call a b14 distributor and ask them.

The ride height is in the springs even if you ran no adjusters youd still be monster truckin, i believe they drop around 40mm max you could get a custom spring made up to go lower but for it to be optimal you'd need the same spring rates as the b14 spring because the shock will be valved for it
but if you want to go alot lower i would recommend a different coilover

Last edited:
  clio i think
Good advice. I guess there’s no way to make bilstein sit lower then? as the shocks and springs determin the height?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Cut the springs!!

That's a joke! Just run them without the adjusters in. I run the b14 kit with no adjusters. It sat too high with them in. Saying that, I'm also on 15s.