ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will they fit?

FTO GPX Mivec
Hey guys, looking to buy this...
Ferodo DS2500 Clio 172 / 182 Front Brake Package inc. Moquip Braided Hoses

Question is will the above work/fit be compatible with a 172cup?

FTO GPX Mivec
cheers fubar!, and the description says for fast road/track are the pads road legal? i mean they are suitable for day to day driving?

Tangoed Works
have the above but not fitted the lines yet. they work well from cold, absolutely amazing with heat in them.

FTO GPX Mivec
cheers jay, got mot and car will fail with the current brakes, you could lift car off ground with the lip on the discs :)

so hense the reason im upgrading, garage said they will bleed fit and mot car all at the same time.

cheers fubar!, and the description says for fast road/track are the pads road legal? i mean they are suitable for day to day driving?

Road legal nope since there not been E approved as such but it doens't realy matter they can squeek a bit when cold and are harder on disk for wear.

cheers edde, if stopped by the old gaff can they order you to change? or fine you?

Nope only way they could ever tell is to strip the brakes down and check the plates etc but after a few miles the pads are dirty so cannot read the labels so woulnd't worry me at all.

FTO GPX Mivec
cheers edde, hoping to have these installed on saturday, really looking forward to being able to brake with confidence again tee hee