ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will they fit??

Similar to the last post I have been offered some gold Pro Race 1.2s which I think would look nice on my Inferno 182, the question is will they fit with a standard set up, the size is: -

205/40/17's with ET 37 (which I know are a slightly wider fit then the standard ET 45)

Will they fit straight on without any problems, has anyone got the same set up?

Look forward to hearing back.....

PB Clio 172
I run 17's with that tyre size think my offset is 40. 35 Will be fine bit cue the CS police on 17's don't fit usual rubbish!

8726361596_bae541f8e3_c.jpg

Last edited:
The tyre size should mean that they fit fine. I wouldn't have 17s again though as the handling went downhill and new tyres cost a lot more.

PB Clio 172
tyres do not cost more when you compare them to 16"s as 205/40/17 is a more common size. £130 for 2 p zero's is hardly expensive

no difference in how it handles either

I told u the CS police would be here......

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
He's paranoid as f**k about his 17s Jamie!

Clearly they do fit but IMO they look too big for clios and, having driven on them they don't improve the car in any way

PB Clio 172
He's paranoid as f**k about his 17s Jamie!

Clearly they do fit but IMO they look too big for clios and, having driven on them they don't improve the car in any way

no one said they improve anything... ? if you answer the OP he asks if they fit and if anyone has the same set up

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
you have not said what fitment they are (PCD and bore size) so how are we supposed to know if they will fit or not