ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will this splitter mend?

Breaking A 172 Replica
Did about of 50mph + offroading today after spinning a few times and the damage was this and a scratched to buggery nearside...

Will this mend though?

i have one in the same condition!!!

i believe it can be plastic welded on the back and sprayed no probs.

Someone can have mine for £20 if they want to do this, sorry to hijack but i
had a point!! lol

Breaking A 172 Replica
I will have yours for 15 if the damage is the same.

I am in leeds tomorrow (at combine04's place) want to meet up?

Cheers

Sam

p.s. I would also love to see your car bra :evil:

mini cooper (RIP 172)
^^ if not i'll ave it for £20;)

ps, should mend, but you could sell it 2 me...

Last edited:
anyone who wants it PM me, its in two pieces exactly like above, the price is £20 no lower, genuine cup splitter, anyone PM me i dont mind meeting somewhere.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
There is a company called "Plastic Surgery" that will repair anything plastic on a car, bumpers, arches, dash, centre consoles etc.

I tried a search for contact details and I got lost in all the breast implants and liposuction sites. I tried Plastic Bumpers and it got worse...found some of the weirdest fetish sites ever, so you will have to do your own research, I'm off for a lie down and a cold drink !! :dead:

There is a company called "Plastic Surgery" that will repair anything plastic on a car, bumpers, arches, dash, centre consoles etc.

I tried a search for contact details and I got lost in all the breast implants and liposuction sites. I tried Plastic Bumpers and it got worse...found some of the weirdest fetish sites ever, so you will have to do your own research, I'm off for a lie down and a cold drink !! :dead:

yea they repair and brake 2 stroke motorbikes, spoke to them before years ago.