ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will you buy a clio III

Octavia VRS

Maybe the new RenaultSport Clio, dont think I would buy another standard Clio tho as Im not keen on the looks of the new version.

I saw a lovely 05 plate Astra in my works car park today. 3 door and looked very sporty, but the VXR isnt out yet is it?

Is this a quiz? Try Google.

The guy makes a perfectly sensible post, and you shoot him down in flames like hes just served you a piece of sh*t on a slice of toast for breakfast? Moderator?

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5 Audi TT

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 22 June 2005

The guy makes a perfectly sensible post, and you shoot him down in flames like hes just served you a piece of sh*t on a slice of toast for breakfast? Moderator?
What is it with sh*t today? I wake up this morning at 630 to find the dog had crapped in hall. I go to work and my mate shows me some dirty p**n (if thats what you can call it) on his mobile that consists of sh*t eating lesbians (who throw up all over each other as well in case you are interested) who like watersports. While still at work some customer lets rip with some massive fart while standing near me and when i come on here i am greeted with sh*t on toast which is surprisingly what i nearly had for breakfast this morning. I will be glad to see the back of this day!

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by NickN182 on 22 June 2005

What is it with sh*t today? I wake up this morning at 630 to find the dog had crapped in hall. I go to work and my mate shows me some dirty p**n (if thats what you can call it) on his mobile that consists of sh*t eating lesbians (who throw up all over each other as well in case you are interested) who like watersports. While still at work some customer lets rip with some massive fart while standing near me and when i come on here i am greeted with sh*t on toast which is surprisingly what i nearly had for breakfast this morning. I will be glad to see the back of this day!
lol tomorrow can only be better!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Give him a break, hes missing his homies.

GR7

Shiny red R32

I saw a picture of a 3 door sporty Astra in an advert the Auto Express today and it looks nice and chunky and it has a nice set of 19" wheels!! Looks sportier to me than the new Clio, but you have to see the cars in the flesh to decide properly really dont you? I think the Astra has 240 bhp too (wasted on me of course!!)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

So what if im a moderator, dont mean i cant get annoyed.

Leave me alone.

B-road bully

yer tho the clio luk to mummfied, they shud of left that to the modus n make the clio more sport, its too upright lukin, i went in the astra reali feels lik a coupe insurace is ok neva thoguht id fall for a vauxhall

Could the Clio back end be any higher? Even if you slammed it (knowsit innit) it would still be 3ft off the floor?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Thanks i needed that.

Anyway, platform sharing for those of you who dont know is not sticking a body over an identical floor plan.

Its basically the sharing of key parts like wiring looms and cooling components etc etc. The main aim of this is to cut costs both in production and in development, however two cars from the same series of platform can be very different.

Take for example the Ford c-max and the focus st 220.

Could the Clio back end be any higher? Even if you slammed it (knowsit innit) it would still be 3ft off the floor?

Come on Roy you know im only playing.If you can find any post ive made with "knowsit" or "innit" in there then ill personally eat a bowl of your very own fresh steaming sh*t.

edit: referring to a post halfway up the page about vauxhalls... lol

But will it handle? lol

I think the new clio is butt-ugly though Im afraid :sick:

The 2nd generation ones have grown on me, so I wouldnt mind a 172 or 182 (or V6 :devilish:) but I really cant see me growing to like that one...

Just looks a bit too "same-as-everything-else-on-the-road-with-no-distinct-style " :confused:

Tell you what though - on that top pic, cover up the car forwards of where the rear bump strip is nearest the boot - the remaining back f the car looks a lot like a Ka in profile! lol (IMO, of course :cool:)

[Edited by White16valver on 22 June 2005 at 10:54pm]

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5 Audi TT

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 22 June 2005

Come on Roy you know im only playing.If you can find any post ive made with "knowsit" or "innit" in there then ill personally eat a bowl of your very own fresh steaming sh*t.
Steaming sh*t this time. Please God let this day end.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

I was responding to Loony Thomas? You got a new dealer?
A w**ker and a drug taker? good job im in a good mood.

Night mate.

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 22 June 2005Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 22 June 2005 Could the Clio back end be any higher? Even if you slammed it (knowsit innit) it would still be 3ft off the floor?
[/QUOTE]

Come on Roy you know im only playing.If you can find any post ive made with "knowsit" or "innit" in there then ill personally eat a bowl of your very own fresh steaming sh*t. [/QUOTE]Steaming sh*t this time. Please God let this day end.

You love it

I was responding to Loony Thomas?

Whos Loony Thomas? Is it their love child?

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5 Audi TT

Steaming sh*t this time. Please God let this day end.

You love it
The ladies on my pals little video clip certainly seemed to be loving it. In fact at one point....actually, never mind.

Quote: Originally posted by Dan on 22 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 22 June 2005I was responding to Loony Thomas?

sh*t rumbled.

Quote: Originally posted by Dan on 22 June 2005Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 22 June 2005I was responding to Loony Thomas?

No, thats Loony Camel.

:eek:

Suzuki SV650

If I could afford an RS Clio III by early 2007 when theyve been out for a bit (and Renault have released a full fat one, a full fat one with cup packs, a stripped out cup version, then a stripped out cup version in two more different colours, then a numbered trophy one, then probably another 700 more trophy ones after the initial 500....:p).... I would probably consider one... They are likely to be one of the most fun driving cars especially for the price, although I wouldnt get one through a Ren dealer.

I think they look ok, who cares if the arse is up a bit, I reckon if it was slammed on coilovers itd look sweet, and the front would look awesome, nose-down You knows it styleé..

LY182/NHB CTR

Its not that bad but i wont be rushing out to buy one..

NickN182 hope your day gets better sounds like it cant get any worse

as the old saying goes always look out for number one and be careful not to step in number two