ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Bonnet

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Beetle
i think it's worth pointing out that technically it will only fit 91-96 clios, buyers should be aware that you need to change the lights on the later 96/97 clios in order for it to fit. not tryin to be arsey/anal but it could save you hassle if a clio novice buys it expecting it to go straight on a ph3 clio.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 1.2 Dynamique
Oh sh*t sorry, i just viewed aother willy bonnet thats for sale on there and it said 91 to 97 so i copied it :eek:

I'll change it now

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 1.2 Dynamique
Cheers Scott for that

I've put it on ebay before with a starting price of 80 quid on it but it didnt sell! :(

I paid 100 for it but just need the money now so anything above 70 I will be happy with

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scott-16v! said:
i think it's worth pointing out that technically it will only fit 91-96 clios, buyers should be aware that you need to change the lights on the later 96/97 clios in order for it to fit. not tryin to be arsey/anal but it could save you hassle if a clio novice buys it expecting it to go straight on a ph3 clio.

do these fit without the flared arches?

i want one for the RSi but dont want the arches yet, found one in black on ebay for cheap!

Also ive got an N reg mk1, its 96 but surely it would fit being the lights are the same or am i wrong?

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=104134

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
the willy bonnet will fit that car ^

and you don'y need the flared arches.. they just complete the look

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joel it might be worth putting in the ad what colour its is (either sports blue, or monaco blue)
I think you will get a ton for it easy.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Beetle
perch_2000_uk said:
will that fit a 97 rt?
no, not unless you change the front lights and bumper (not sure about the wings)
it only fits phase 1 and 2 models, not the phase3 facelift versions:)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 1.2 Dynamique
Just telephoned DHL and if anyone would like it delivering its 29 quid next day delivery

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  M3 & Clio Cup racer
i'll sell you a brand new Renault one for £100 inc delivery you'll just have to wait til i get back from the States on the 6/12

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 1.2 Dynamique
Just to let you know that this willy bonnet is back up for sale, as no courier services could deliver it for me, as its too big

I'll let it go for 80 quid to someone on here...

I'm based in south yorkshire, shall put it on ebay tonight

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
good luck with the sale joel, am still looking for wsomeone to swpa mine with!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe its not sold yet - thats mad !
A few on here have wanted one & I pointed them in your direction (didn't know if it was old or not) obviously they didn't bother contacting you ?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 1.2 Dynamique
LOL nope not heard anything, most people who are interested on here live in london so its like a 5 hour drive from me so they arnt willing to drive this far, and couriers sa its too big to post

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Scott-16v! said:
no, not unless you change the front lights and bumper (not sure about the wings)

Only the lights need changing.

Ph3 wings/bumper fit fine.

I've done the full conversion.