ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams No.69 (first video)

Williams 1 (no.69)
Motorcyclist seemed to pay a lot of attention to 69 today...and fancied composing exhaust notes.

th_Soundof693Motorbikecometoplay.gif

Can just about hear 'gunshot' at 26 seconds.
Enjoy.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Blackwall tunnel?

The girl at the back of the bike is really paranoid about u! lol

ValverInBits
cool mate. Don't think much of your taste in music tho lol ;)

Do women go for that? "Hi, yeah. This is my ride. Is says 69 on the dash, what do you think of that? .... Yes the back seats do fold down, funny you should ask."

:) nice car.

C250 AMG & 172 Cup

Do women go for that? "Hi, yeah. This is my ride. Is says 69 on the dash, what do you think of that? .... Yes the back seats do fold down, funny you should ask."

Lol, everyone always has to pick fault at sommet on this forum dont they!! Hatin on his music! I love this forum!

Nothin wrong with a bit of fiddy!

ValverInBits
Sounds sweet dude, what exhaust etc have you got on it ?

Can I make a prediction:
I reckon that the exhaust is fairly subtle, it's not on standard induction. Probably a cone filter like a pipercross or K&N.

Am i right?

ValverInBits

Lol, everyone always has to pick fault at sommet on this forum dont they!! Hatin on his music! I love this forum!

Nothin wrong with a bit of fiddy!
Lol, love it. Each to their own an that :eek:

Williams 1 (no.69)
Haz
Yep Blackwall Tunnel - she weren't paranoid, believe me. ;)

Point8
We can discuss the finer points of 'Canon in D' anytime buddy :rasp:
Hope all is said in jest - otherwise does show poor character, even more so when Sun Tzu is an old friend of mine ;)

Cat 171

Magnex with a decat although as mentioned its not so much the exhaust note you can hear...

Rob.H
Cheers for the support - I do agree nothing wrong with listening to some Rap music.

PS: Point8 - You were nearly right about the induction...this what you had in mind???

DSC_0003.gif

DSC_0002.gif

ValverInBits
ah. I've been owned.
fail.

LOL. Nice car mate. why the megane head? any particular reason? Nice job buddy! thought it shoulded loud on WOT

Yes all is in jest. You a jeff buckley fan (username) ? that's more on the mark for me :)

Williams 1 (no.69)
Cat171
From London. Only been to two cliosport meets, Bed's brekky run (things went slightly pear shaped at this one), and a south mims (got v.bored lol).

Been to a couple of RR days at HP, Pod days, FCS. Need to be 'doing' something at car meets, otherwise I get bored very fast.
Also went to the advanced training day with DTW forum (as i know there are many keen detailers on here) - that was real good, learnt a lot, and a great bunch of people too.

But yeh will try and make CS meets (provided they dont involve standing around doing nothing) once the project is complete (is it ever with reno's?).

Point8
Using a Megane F7R 710 with the ITB's (33mm inlet valves) in the Williams. was part of a conversion set up I bought. Aside from the larger inlet valves, been told the head seems to be more flowed, although I have also been told the meg cams are not as 'wild' as the ones in the Williams F7R

The orig engine in the Williams felt a little 'loose' to me after the 123k it had done so the swap was inevitable.

All info here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=327971&highlight=williams

Eternal life - is the translation of my name from Persian.

Jeff Buckley is pretty decent, have a few of his in the collection, although I would guess his your 'preference' due to guitars ;).
Personally I had you down as a John Mayer rather than a Jeff Buckley :rasp:

More a piano fan than guitar myself, 'sinnerman' played well on piano is something special.

Last edited:
  Golf GTI PP Mk7
sounds the sh1t! loving it. with a bit of luck mine will be back on the road next month, then im going for one SERIOUS drive, hehe.

Williams 1 (no.69)
Kris86
Believe me the video does it no justice.
It sure is fun, even more so when a DB7 is giving chase...;)

Cat171
LOL - I'll try and make it (what car do u drive?)
The MIMS meets have big turn outs now? One I went to in the past was only really 10-15odd.

Lewisnevin
Thank mate. LOL @ the SERIOUS drive - it is when the Williams is in its element :evil: