ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WILLY CHIP

Which one and why!

Can you prove the gains?

Ideally im looking for improvements between 4.5-6k

Thanks for any input!

Cant speak from experience (yet), but Ive already decided on a Dastek Unichip http://www.dastek.co.za/http://www.dastek.co.za/..

Its a piggyback computer for the ECU, programmable to adjust timing/mixture etc at various stages along the rev range.

You can optimize the settings for performance at full throttle, or economy when youre light footed thru traffic

To me its gotta be better than a chip with off-the-shelf maps for standard or modified cars.

modds:

devil xhaust behind cat and knn replacement filter

RR day of the Renault Tuning Club(holland), so done prof.

196 nm torque

174.6 bhp

chips from Holland

hmmm torque curve looks very impressive!

so who makes the chip? and was it mapped on the RR when it was fitted? or is it an off the shelf one???

there r 2 guys in the RTC who reprogram these chips, so i assume you guys call them off the shelf?(tuned chips they read out and program themselves on another chip)

i had replaced my original chip in my previous car( a 92 valver) and noticed a small torque improvement(by the same guy) . but because i want 2 keep my Willie original i dont mess with my clio. read and seen quite some performance with these chips.

this chip was fitted on a standard computer, and switched with my original computer, this in 10min:eek:

by the way, the guy owning this car decided to Turbo his Williams this week, got a link but its dutch.he xpects to be operating in about 3 months, can give you a link, but its dutch.

keep ya informed, itll be the 3rd turbocharged 2 liter engine(F7R) in Holland so far known

yes the link would be very helpful

also do you have a link to this chip company? RTC?

Thx for your help!

weight