ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy on ebay - only on 8,800 miles !

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here

Pics are on the small side though, in one it don't look that clean:(
Its number 14 :approve:

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A silver Honda
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original Renault completion letter signed by Frank Williams, Ayrton Senna, Adrian Newey and Patrick Head."

:cool:

[/FONT]

Trader Rating - 100%
25   0   0
it must be on more than 8k miles surely?

2 owners and less than 8k miles for a car of that age? i would be checking the history of the car personally.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  106 GTi
Low mileage examples of collectable hatches are out there, someone I met at a Pug show has a 1992 205 1.9 Gti with under 2k on the clock.

For the mileage I thought that the Williams would be alot cleaner than that.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Peddled device
Have to say that this is surely a gem.How much would one go for with 60k on the clock in mint condition?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
For the mileage I thought that the Williams would be alot cleaner than that.[/QUOTE]

I agree . Always wary about new sellers , no feedback , nothing else for sale etc ......

If it was really an " enthusiasts " car with hardly any miles on the clock you would think that it would be cleaner , and you would think that they would have made the effort to show it off as a pristine car .
I've seen better lookin examples with 60k on the clock .

MrBillyUK !