ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy or Valver Manifold

The Valver one was designed to compensate for the lack of low-down torque; the Willy one for the exact opposite.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

a willy manifold is a proper 4 branch performance designed manifold.i think the megane manifold is different to the williams.

If you are going to fit a williams exhaust manifold you will also need the down pipe and cat as they are different to the 16v and will not match up. The 16v manifold design of 4-2-1 was homologated for the Williams rally car as it was found better for torque on acceleration. Although ugly the 16v set up works well on a 2.0l. The williams manifold system is a 4-1 which hellps with top end power. The megane 2.0l 16v has a fabricated manifold like found on the williams but is set up 4-2-1 with the twin section as seperate pipes at the manifold to downpipe split so again will not fit the 16v unless complete with down pipe and cat again. Space would also be very tight with the megane manifold as the split is much larger in area the either the 16v cast or williams fabricated systems. Hope this helps to crear things up.

rockport, ill be interested in a spin in yours at some stage soon mate. Thats if its ok of course. Got a bit of comparing to do.

Just got mine back from having the willy in and must say top end is phenominal!!!

I would be interested in an eyeball also one weekend if your up for it from midlands area where u lot from?

soz to just butt in!!

Quote: Originally posted by rockport on 24 November 2003

Smokey - where do u live, your welcome for a spin in mine if u like.

Cheers fella! But i have waited this long im gonna wait till i get my beast done!! Ive never been in a willy or seen one go so it will be a shock!! Im gonna get a stage 1 chip too from HP!!

When i get mine done we will meet up and compare thou mate!

Im just outside Huntingdon mate! Where bouts are you?