ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy vs 16v 0-60

CTR EK9 turbo

As someone put it on here before:

40% driver

60% car

or is it the other way around? Its all down to how badly you punish your car on a 1/4 mile drag race anyway. I was really literally obliterating my car yesterday racing a modded 3-series BMW (white leather interior) maybe a 328 or something, but it wasnt slow. I had to resort to full-throttle gear changes to pull away from the bugger and only really managed to in 5th gear, although - it was in gear acceleration and not from a standstill - id have done better racing from slower speeds, i.e. 2nd gear from 3000 rpm upwards. Still toasted him and he flashed me and i did a hazards acknowledgement etc. I think he was trying to impress his girlfriend - no nooky for him then! ;)

Yeah, I realised it was 17 secs 0-100! Just quicker than the Clio V6. Shows that the 2.0 F7R (Willy engine) cars can really rip up the tarmac.