ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiltshire mini meet

Ph2 FF 172
Here are some of the pics I took at todays mini meet. Great to see everyone who made it and as you'll see some really nice examples...
DSCF0575.gif

DSCF0576.gif

DSCF0577.gif

DSCF0578.gif

DSCF0579.gif

DSCF0580.gif

DSCF0581.gif

DSCF0582.gif

DSCF0583.gif

DSCF0584.gif

DSCF0587.gif

DSCF0585.gif

DSCF0588.gif

DSCF0589.gif

DSCF0592.gif

DSCF0593.gif

DSCF0594.gif

DSCF0595.gif

DSCF0596.gif

DSCF0598.gif

DSCF0599.gif

DSCF0600.gif

DSCF0601.gif

DSCF0603.gif

Clio Trophy
Wicked pic's man, was a good turn out, great to see so many good examples, also some nice sights at the pub too!!!...

Bump!

Great day! shame about the GP though!! lol!!

Ade

E30 318iS x2
Wicked pics really was a perfect day for a meet!

Can't veiw my pics atm which sucks will put any good ones I took up as soon as I can :)

Never above 25mpg
Was a scorcher of a day!! Shouldve stayed to the pub but left and then got let down by mates (typical).

So hard to keep up with the 182s :( think i need to get rid of the rear seats :p

Ph2 FF 172
Was a scorcher of a day!! Shouldve stayed to the pub but left and then got let down by mates (typical).

So hard to keep up with the 182s :( think i need to get rid of the rear seats :p

We did wonder where you went dude! Thanks for coming though.

LY R26
looks good guys shame i couldnt make it, dad said he has some pics i will get them off him soon.

BlackGold 182
:cool: Great one people, some aces driving roads too!. Sorry we was late :eek: .
But all in all see you all next time!

Never above 25mpg

We did wonder where you went dude! Thanks for coming though.

Yeah I was going to say bye but never got the chance..! Ive never felt so ashamed by the acceleration of my car in ages!! haha

Bowood fields made my car squeak though :dead:

E30 318iS x2
My 1.2 was leading you have no excuse lol!

Thanks very much for coming all of you, made it the success it was!

@f_182cup: I was impressed with the roads too and I use them all the time lol!

Mazda MX5 1.8
lol dont be ashamed...... you kept up enough :) although i was getting concerned when you started to indicate and nearly followed me towards trowbridge :D

will get my pics up in a bit but they arent anything special tbh

Ph2 FF 172
C'mon guy's where's all the photies? I know i wasn't the only one with a camera today! Stop slacking! lol!

Mazda MX5 1.8
thanx :)

probably only down 60mm at the moment (on coilovers). used to be a bit lower but became unpracticle

love this pic of mine :D
P1040347.gif

the mk3 even looked suprisingly good........ they've grown on me!
P1040333.gif

PH2 172
really good pictures guys sorry couldnt make it to the pub but forgot had to go missus aunties for bbq has any one got any nice ones of my motor

PH2 172
DSCF0581.gif

What a really nice motor some nice mods buddy ur clutch is fukin mental buddy never felt one like that seein ur car makes me wanna get a black 182

Never above 25mpg
Sorry about the quality of the photos!! Phone = suckage !

dsc00058pd4.jpg

Waiting for the Swindon folk at Sainsbury's
dsc00061jv9.jpg

Bowood House
dsc00064wr8.jpg

dsc00065rq1.jpg

Castlecombe
dsc00071gf6.jpg

dsc00073ae9.jpg

LY182/NHB CTR
great photos and excellent turn out.. please drop me a line if you go out again I'm sure Andy and I would join in you the Trophy if we are free..