ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window help

Nimbus Grey 197
Hi I have tried searching and using my phone its hopeless my 2002 172 driver's window last week stopped working properly I had the battery off to change my gearbox and had the window open when I went back to it it will now only open about an inch at a time I have tried the old put window down leave for a few seconds then put it back up and hold it there have also got a different motor I have used and its the same situation and its quite annoying can some body please help

sounds like you might have already done it but just incase make sure the window is completely closed then release the button and then pull the window switch all the way up and hold for 5 secs i say all the way incase it has a 2 stage switch i.e one touch, it should work after that