ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window mechanism

Renault Clio 182
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on an electric window problem i have with my missis' 1.2 Clio (99)

Window was going down but not up so i replaced the whole mechanism and it worked fine, but a week later it's stopped working again with the same fault, and after testing the old motor it was working fine. It's the same whether using drivers or passenger side switch.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
This happened on mine. I replaced the regulator twice and a new switch. Ended up being a relay from under the glovebox.

You need 2 people. One to keep pressing the switch up and down.
The other to feel under the glovebox. Put your finger on each relay and you will feel one clicking. Pull it out (just straight down). Then go grap another from a scrappy/renault.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Not the same problem but sometimes my drivers-side switch won't operate the passenger window.

But if you press the passenger switch, then everything works as normal :S