ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

window misting

Hi all..

windows have started to mist up today but had aircon regassed today and was on for a few minutes to test it out and now getting misted windows. Could this be related at all

2012 Clio 1.2
Hiya mate. Ive got a mk3 and ever since ive had it the front windscreen gets 2 big lines of fog everytime the aircons on. Cant workout what causes it but it is anoying.

Renualt clio Gt 128
My mk3 does that aswell, I really do think that it's just the aircon reacting with the heat outside, it sounds hard to believe but I really can't think of anything else

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
My mk3 does that aswell, I really do think that it's just the aircon reacting with the heat outside, it sounds hard to believe but I really can't think of anything else
Yer that happens in my 182. It is like a freeze. Just dont have the air going up the windscreen and down by your feet instead etc