ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window regulator correct partcode?

Renaultsport Clio 172 ph1
Hi

I need to buy a N/S window regulator for a PH1 172 X reg, I'd prefer the genuine item. Can any of you with access to Renault partcodes verify this is the correct number please? 7700842247

Thanks.

Rang Renault. For anyone's info in the future, this is the correct part.

7700842246 Offside/Drivers Window Regulator 3DR
7700842247 Nearside/Passenger Window Regulator 3DR

Lionel Richie
genuine ones are terrible, they're worse than the aftermarket ones!!!! i could've done you one for around £70 and i'm in Solihull too

Its all right lads I got hold of a genuine new one off ebay for £35 delivered. Renault Shirley wanted £203!

@Fred Thanks for your offer And I'll bear you in mind when I need to buy anything else in future.

The reason I went for a genuine one is that I'd read several posts on here saying how the aftermarket ones were terrible. Oh well, I'll see how I do. ;)

does a regulator on the way out lead to knocking when putting the window up or down?

have you tried lubricating the rubber channels that the window slides up and down in, as it might be catching on them? I'm going to lube mine up with some silicone oil when I fit this regulator.