ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

window rubbers 180

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi all, i have a 182 which im pretty sure has had a new screen before i got it, the rubbers around the screen have slash marks (cuts in to them) the near side being worse than off side - anybody know where to get these from dearler?. rac? et etc and are they easy to replace - Price also please??

Any help would be appreciated, as my car is mint it bugs me to look at them

Cheers Paul

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Im sure other people have had the screen replaced - do they re use the rubbers, im guessing they do?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Thats what i thought, shame mine have cuts in them, obviously someone didnt know what they were doing! ive been told they are easy to replace??

172 Cup
I don't know to be honest mate. Does sound like someone was a bit eager with their Stanley knife though. Hope you get it sorted.

LY V6 with Recaros
I had my screen replaced and they never replaced the rubber trims, but they done a crap job and had to get them to re-do it as the trim came flying out when I was driving down the motorway!! They said they should really replace it as when you take it out it stretches so wont fit back in so well... but then he never replaced it..just replaced the screen :S

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
cheers Deb182, think mine must be the orginals hence the marks

Flying out while you were driveing i wouldnt have been very pleased with that

Any suggestions anyone???

Monaco Blue Mk2
One of mine has 'dissapeared'. Don't know if it's been nicked or come off or what. Wouldn't mind knowing the price/part numbers if anyone as them.

LY V6 with Recaros
paul said:
cheers Deb182, think mine must be the orginals hence the marks

Flying out while you were driveing i wouldnt have been very pleased with that

Any suggestions anyone???

Can you find out from the previous owner where they had this done, as there is usually a lifetime guarantee on windscreens?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Even if he did, i dont know what thats going to solve really - might be just be easier paying and getting them replaced if they are easy to do